CANDLES & FIRE SAFETY
We believe candles are an integral part of your magic, so we provide the highest quality candles available on the market. Having said this, it’s very important that you burn candles responsibly to ensure their safe use. Please follow these candle burning guidelines:
- Understand that herb-dressed candles may burn differently than candles without herb toppings. Use extra caution with these candles.
- Always use an appropriate holder placed on a protected, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches or any foreign matter – this is combustible material and may cause a fire hazard.
- Burn candles indoors, away from drafts, other heat sources, and any flammable objects or materials.
- If smoking occurs, safely extinguish the candle with a Candle Snuffer, trim wick, remove trimmings and relight.
- Keep burning candles within sight at all times.
- Do not move candles while they are lit.
- Handle with care; containers are fragile. Do not use if cracked, chipped or scratched. Do not refill with wax.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the side of the container. The container may become hot. Handle carefully.
- To minimise wax left on the sides of the container, burn 2-4 hours at a time; it is normal for some wax to be left, the amount varying per colour, fragrance and burning conditions.
- Extinguish carefully.
USING OUR PRODUCTS & THIS SITE
All of our products here at Witchcraft Way are handmade in a private place of business in beautiful Prescott, Arizona. With that said, our products have not been evaluated by the FDA and all ingredient information listed is for educational purposes and use only. Nothing we offer is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I hope you know that any information that is given on this site stictly the opinion of The Witchcraft Way, and is not intended to represent or replace the advice of a medical professional or physician. Please, before use, spot test for allergies 24 hours prior to use and discontinue use if an allergic reaction, redness or irritation is noticeable.
Always use caution when applying any product containing essential oils on children.
The Witchcraft Way and The W box is not responsible for the improper use, reactions, or results of how you use this product. Please consult your doctor or health care provider for any possible contraindications and/or interactions with current medications. Always inform your healthcare provider(s) if you are taking any herbal remedies or supplements. Use these products at your own risk.
As a final word, the spiritual tools and ritual effects that we sell do not guarantee results of any kind. These are curios and simply enable you to practice your magick in a more meaningful way.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]